Bahrain: Claims on poor construction works rejected
Claims about low level work on homes being renovated or rebuilt under a nationwide scheme were dismissed Tuesday. According to GDN, the claims were raised from Southern Municipal Council vice-chairman Ali Al Mohannadi, who crticized the Bahraini Works and Housing Ministry at the council's session on Sunday.
He lashed out at the contractor, the ministry's engineers supervising work and the programme as a whole.
- Bahrain rejects claims on housing distribution
- Bahrain: Call by construction firms to get more foreign workers rejected
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Bahraini homes to be rebuilt
- If only the poor can access bayt.com: according to the site, most Arabs are expecting improvements in finances