Bahrain conference to focus on insurance opportunities in Middle East
The Middle East Insurance market is expected to grow six-fold to $44 billion in the next six years, a conference in Bahrain will discuss next month. The massive growth opportunities in the region’s untapped market will be the focus of the upcoming Middle East Insurance Forum, being held from January 18 to 19, 2004.
The theme of the event, being organized by Al-Iktissad Wal A’amal with the support of the Bahrain Monetary Agency (BMA), is Opportunities in a Growth Market. It will be held under the patronage of Governor of the BMA, Shaikh Ahmed Bin Mohammed Al-Khalifa, at the Ritz Carlton Hotel.
The event will bring together leading experts in insurance to discuss the latest issues and trends in the Middle East insurance industry, including special risk, Islamic insurance, Bancassurance and captive insurance.
The conference is sponsored by MedGulf, Saudi Insurance (Methaq), Solidarity, Bahrain Insurance Association (BIA) and Norwich Union. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Conference on ENT Diseases to be Held in Bahrain Next Month
- Conference to focus on risk and opportunities for contractors in Afghanistan and Iraq
- The 28th General Arab Insurance Federation conference opens in Jordan with Zurich Middle East as platinum sponsors
- Experts Prepare to Discuss Opportunities in Saudi Insurance Summit
- 4th Annual Middle East Insurance Forum to strengthen the supervision framework in the insurance industry