Bahrain: Deal with owners of private land acquired for public projects
Owners of private land acquired for public projects in the Southern Governorate will be paid the market value plus 50 per cent, it was reported Sunday by the GDN. According to the newspaper, the Southern Municipal Council has directed 35 private plots to be purchased by the Bahraini Municipalities and Agriculture Affairs Ministry.
- Bahrain: Moves to seize three privately owned plots of land
- Bahrain: Move on land confiscation blocked
- Bahrain: Ministry to purchase private plots
- Shuaa Saudi Hospitality Fund I signs MoU with land owner for development of budget business hotel in Jeddah
- Bahrain: Villagers to benefit from big piece of land