"Bahrainisation" to be reviewed in the Island Kingdom
Labour Market Regulatory Authority chief executive Ausamah Abdulla Al Absi declared this last night as he chaired a meeting to review the issue. Requirements of different sectors, including beauty parlours, human resources development, advertising, exhibitions and conferences, IT and telecommunications were discussed.
- A blessing in disguise? UAE unemployment pushing youth towards entrepeneurship
- Why, despite all the insecurity, foreign students still flock to Lebanon to learn Arabic
- Overhaul or overkill? Gulf countries to spend $150 billion on education reform
- There's no faking it: tampering degrees in the UAE can surely land you in jail
- Is an MBA degree worth it?