"Bahrainisation" to be reviewed in the Island Kingdom
Labour Market Regulatory Authority chief executive Ausamah Abdulla Al Absi declared this last night as he chaired a meeting to review the issue. Requirements of different sectors, including beauty parlours, human resources development, advertising, exhibitions and conferences, IT and telecommunications were discussed.
- Teachers’ strike divideds Jordan's educators as students seen as main victims
- Profits in the name of education: GCC reeking in $6 billion worth of international school fees
- A blessing in disguise? UAE unemployment pushing youth towards entrepeneurship
- Why, despite all the insecurity, foreign students still flock to Lebanon to learn Arabic
- Overhaul or overkill? Gulf countries to spend $150 billion on education reform