"Bahrainisation" to be reviewed in the Island Kingdom
Labour Market Regulatory Authority chief executive Ausamah Abdulla Al Absi declared this last night as he chaired a meeting to review the issue. Requirements of different sectors, including beauty parlours, human resources development, advertising, exhibitions and conferences, IT and telecommunications were discussed.
- A leadership 'deficit': why ME firms can't give up their reliance on expats
- Much more than just elitism: why Arab students flock abroad for university
- Betting on your self-worth: how to successfully negotiate your salary
- The packages can't get any 'sweeter' but Saudis are still fleeing the public sector
- Egypt's 2011: the year of the Arab Spring and resignations