New Telecom company opening in this Gulf country
Telecom company Fast Link Group will open its regional office in Bahrain.
General Manager Abdul Rahim Abdul Khaliq said they were in the process of completing administrative formalities for the launch during the first quarter next year, said a report in the Gulf Daily News (GDN), our sister publication.
Fast Link is one of the biggest companies in the region and has offices in 15 countries. Its turnover rate of selling mobile phones reached Dh5 billion ($1.4 billion) last year.
Rahim said the company is hoping to further develop the communication industry in Bahrain as well as relocate its headquarters for expanding business in the region.
The group will open sales and service centres across Bahrain, he told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej.
- Why UAE banks are about to come head to head with Google, Facebook, and Amazon
- Targeted cyber attacks to become 'rampant' in the Middle East
- Will text messaging make it through the 'Whatsapp age'?
- The best argument for normalization? Apple wants to sell iPhones in Iran
- Revolutionary or merely impressive? Here comes the official verdict on the Iphone 6
- Microsoft Gulf announces senior appointments for Qatar Country Manager and Gulf Public Sector Director roles
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- Gulf Bridge International (GBI) and the Saudi Telecom Company (STC) announce the landing of GBI's Submarine Cable in the East Coast of the Kingdom
- Emirati Fertilizer Company to Open Offices in Four Arab Countries