New Telecom company opening in this Gulf country
Telecom company Fast Link Group will open its regional office in Bahrain.
General Manager Abdul Rahim Abdul Khaliq said they were in the process of completing administrative formalities for the launch during the first quarter next year, said a report in the Gulf Daily News (GDN), our sister publication.
Fast Link is one of the biggest companies in the region and has offices in 15 countries. Its turnover rate of selling mobile phones reached Dh5 billion ($1.4 billion) last year.
Rahim said the company is hoping to further develop the communication industry in Bahrain as well as relocate its headquarters for expanding business in the region.
The group will open sales and service centres across Bahrain, he told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej.
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- In wake of failed coup, Turkey shuts down all Gulen-linked businesses
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- Gulf Bridge International (GBI) and the Saudi Telecom Company (STC) announce the landing of GBI's Submarine Cable in the East Coast of the Kingdom
- Emirati Fertilizer Company to Open Offices in Four Arab Countries
- Bahrain: Corporate launch of new telecoms company
- From most isolated economy to 93% surge in tourism: you won't believe which country Gulf investors are flocking towards