New Telecom company opening in this Gulf country
Telecom company Fast Link Group will open its regional office in Bahrain.
General Manager Abdul Rahim Abdul Khaliq said they were in the process of completing administrative formalities for the launch during the first quarter next year, said a report in the Gulf Daily News (GDN), our sister publication.
Fast Link is one of the biggest companies in the region and has offices in 15 countries. Its turnover rate of selling mobile phones reached Dh5 billion ($1.4 billion) last year.
Rahim said the company is hoping to further develop the communication industry in Bahrain as well as relocate its headquarters for expanding business in the region.
The group will open sales and service centres across Bahrain, he told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej.
- Good luck blockading that: In Gaza, an IT company has Google-sized aspirations
- Can television survive amid digital challenge?
- The notorious industry: comparing foreign vs. local tobacco brands on the Arab street
- Dubai 360 launches the world’s largest online interactive city tour
- What's more common in the UAE- Nokia or the iPhone 5s? Make a second guess!
- Microsoft Gulf announces senior appointments for Qatar Country Manager and Gulf Public Sector Director roles
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- Gulf Bridge International (GBI) and the Saudi Telecom Company (STC) announce the landing of GBI's Submarine Cable in the East Coast of the Kingdom
- Emirati Fertilizer Company to Open Offices in Four Arab Countries