New Telecom company opening in this Gulf country
Telecom company Fast Link Group will open its regional office in Bahrain.
General Manager Abdul Rahim Abdul Khaliq said they were in the process of completing administrative formalities for the launch during the first quarter next year, said a report in the Gulf Daily News (GDN), our sister publication.
Fast Link is one of the biggest companies in the region and has offices in 15 countries. Its turnover rate of selling mobile phones reached Dh5 billion ($1.4 billion) last year.
Rahim said the company is hoping to further develop the communication industry in Bahrain as well as relocate its headquarters for expanding business in the region.
The group will open sales and service centres across Bahrain, he told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej.
- Tablets, phones and the iPad Air2: a turning point?
- I just called to say... Saudi mobile phone market is the biggest in MENA
- Mobile mania! MENA cell phone sales higher than ever in 2014
- Online freedom vs. the red flag: five disturbing facts about Turkey's Internet Law
- Saudi Arabia, Jordan lead cell phone market competitiveness