New Telecom company opening in this Gulf country
Telecom company Fast Link Group will open its regional office in Bahrain.
General Manager Abdul Rahim Abdul Khaliq said they were in the process of completing administrative formalities for the launch during the first quarter next year, said a report in the Gulf Daily News (GDN), our sister publication.
Fast Link is one of the biggest companies in the region and has offices in 15 countries. Its turnover rate of selling mobile phones reached Dh5 billion ($1.4 billion) last year.
Rahim said the company is hoping to further develop the communication industry in Bahrain as well as relocate its headquarters for expanding business in the region.
The group will open sales and service centres across Bahrain, he told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej.
- Smart Dubai strategic plan launched
- For the first time official data reveals the Middle East's facebook and twitter trends, expect the unexpected!
- Social media shifts power of communication to people
- 5G: the upcoming network that will allow you to download an HD movie in one second
- What was yesterday's shutdown all about? Security experts raise flag over Whatsapp's 'weaknesses'