Bahrain: First batch of houses to be handed over
The first batch of houses under the Housing Rehabilitation Programme will be handed over to their owners in May, the GDN has reported.
Bahrain's Minister of Works and Housing Fahmi Al Jowder has approved 76 cases, which included six in the Southern Governorate, five in the Muharraq Governorate, 17 in the Central Governorate, 41 in the Northern Governorate, and seven in the Capital Governorate.
The ministry stressed it aims at completing the houses within six months from the start of work.
- A Taste of Fashion over a cup of tea hosted by Bahrain City Centre and Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Center
- mbrhe hands over housing to 4 citizens in oud al muteina project
- Dubai Customs Childcare Centre celebrates the graduation of its 7th batch
- Bahrain: Housing Rehabilitation Programme on track
- Housing project in Bahrain