Bahrain Flour Mills cancels two projects
The Bahrain Flour Mills Company has recently canceled two project proposals, a biscuit and a spaghetti manufacturing projects, valued at 1.5 million Bahraini dinars, reported Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper. Abdul-Rahman Fakhro, a Member of the Board of Directors, said that the company decided not to execute these two projects since the feasibility studies showed that they are not profitable.
However, in cooperation with the Trading and Food Public Company (Trafco), the Bahrain Flour Mills Company recently established a new baking company called the Bakeries Limited Company. As of next April, the new company will produce 700 loaves of bread per hour, in addition to other baked products. ¯ (Albawaba-MEBG)
- Bahraini Flour Mills Company capacity totals 420 tons per day
- Seizing the moment: Jordan cancels third tranche of fuel compensation after oil price collapse
- New Saudi contract to establish flour mill
- flour fortification to reduce anemia and birth defects in egypt
- Bahrain sees two-year budget deficit of $826 million