GCC funded Bahraini projects set to start
Work on the first phase of GCC Development Programme–funded projects is set to start in Bahrain next month.
This was announced during a meeting of the ministerial committee for services and infrastructure, chaired by Deputy Premier Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa, according to a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
Works and housing ministries along with the Electricity and Water Authority were tasked with drawing up a list of projects.
The committee also reviewed issues pertaining to infrastructure development and services in different parts of the kingdom, especially the New Exhibition City.
- What is the solution to affordable housing in Dubai? Creating a middle ground might be the answer
- Damned or courageous? An inside look into Ethiopia's decision to thwart and build Nile dam all by itself
- GCC investors ready to splurge on high-value overseas property
- To rent or buy in Abu Dhabi? Here is how both sales and leases are interlinked
- It's contagious after all? Mecca's surroundings experiencing 'unprecedented' real estate boom in Saudi