Bahrain to give building permits based on zoning draft
The Northern Municipal Council has decided to implement the zoning draft in Hamad Town and take control of the area from the Bahraini Ministry of Housing and Works. According to Bahrain Tribune, all areas come under the municipality for issuing building and construction permits, based on the zoning which was conducted during 2005 and approved by the Cabinet, council chairman Majeed Al Sayed said.
“The zoning draft has not been implemented in areas where the ministry has housing projects and units such as Isa Town, Hamad Town, Makshah and Demistan,” he was quoted as saying by the newspaper.
- bnp paribas opens a new electronic banking unit in jebel ali free zone
- Bahrain: Construction permits on hold near the Northern Town area
- BNP Paribas opens a new electronic banking unit in Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Bahrain's Cabinet gives boost to construction projects
- Jordan announces new angle on Free Media Zone