Bahrain: Government Treasury Bills oversubscribed by 364.44%
The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) announced that the BD 45 million issues of 12 Months Government Treasury Bills has been oversubscribed by 364.44%. The bills, carrying a maturity of 364 days, are issued by the CBB, on behalf of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The issue date of the bills is 12 March 2009 and the maturity date is 11 March 2010. The weighted average rate of interest is 1.88%.
The approximate average price for the issue was 98.139% with the lowest accepted price being 97.776%. This is issue No. 1 (ISIN BH000A0T7FS8) of Government Treasury Bills. With this, the total outstanding value of Government Treasury Bills is BD 275 million.
- Bahrain: Government Treasury Bills oversubscribed by 211%
- Central Bank of Bahrain Treasury bills oversubscribed 123 per cent
- Central Bank of Bahrain: Monthly issue of treasury bills oversubscribed
- Bahrain’s Government Treasury Bills fully subscribed
- Bahrain: Issue of Government Treasury Bills oversubscribed