Bahrain to host real estate show
According to Al-Yaum newspaper, a large number of Gulf real estate and financing companies are expected to take part in the First Real Estate Investment Exhibition in Bahrain.
The Bahrain Chamber of Commerce & Industry will organize this fair in the end of the first quarter of 2005. Mr. Hassan Kamal, Head of Real Estate and Investment Committee of the Chamber, said that this event highlights the available investment opportunities and investors' incentives in the Bahraini real estate markets.
- Bahrain to host real estate show
- Bahrain’s Real Estate sector shows shift in key demand drivers as small gains continue in most sectors
- Dubai Chamber hosts 7th GCC Real Estate Committee meeting
- DSL Exhibitions Worldwide Property Show revisits Dubai and Bahrain
- Forty Bahraini Companies to Take Part in Tehran Show