Bahrain: Housing Rehabilitation Programme on track
Keys to five homes rebuilt as part of a project to improve living standards across the kingdom have been handed over to residents, The GDN reported Wednesday. The homes were renovated as part of the Housing Rehabilitation Programme. Another three homes will be handed over to residents shortly.
The plan calls for the renovation and rebuilding of 500 housing units a year.
- Progress reported in Baharin's Housing Rehabilitation Programme
- Bahrain: Houses rebuilt for needy families
- First fruits for King Hamad's national housing rehabilitation programme
- Bahraini minister confirms high standards of rebuilding homes
- More Bahraini families to benefit from nationwide housing rehabilitation scheme