Bahrain: International Airport expansion plans to include shopping mall
Over BD100 million will be directed to expand Bahrain International Airport in 2006. The move is part of plans to increase the airport's capacity to accommodate 45 million passengers per annum, the GDN reported.
Deals will also be signed with a specialised investment company to set up an airport shopping mall and a multi-storey car park.
- Expansion plan revealed for Bahrain International Airport
- Bahrain Airport Company begins new airport expansion
- Bahrain: Seef Properties unveils image of Seef Mall’s West Wing Expansion
- Five firms bid for $52 million expansion of Bahrain's airport
- Top Dubai developer Majid Al Futtaim has big plans for Oman with a $70 million retail expansion project underway