Bahrain International Airport's new air traffic control tower almost complete
Over 95 per cent of the Bahrain International Airport's new air traffic control tower is now complete, GDN REPORTED. The BD2.43 million tower is scheduled to be completed by June 30. Acting Under-Secretary for Public Works Affairs and Under-Secretary for Housing Affairs Nayef Al Kalali said said the project consisted of the construction of a 49.5 metre air traffic control tower, roads, parking and other services.
One floor below the control room is a VIP view room and the ground floor of the building consists of a VIP reception and facilities suite.
Work on the project started in June 2003 and is now almost complete.
- Air traffic control tower at Bahrain International Airport completed
- Bahrain: New air traffic control tower opens
- Bahrain: Work on building new tower project ahead of schedule
- Dubai International Airport Emiratizes air traffic control
- Abu Dhabi Airports Company selects contractor for new Air Traffic Control Complex