Bahrain International Insurance Centre building to be built
Work has commenced on a 22-storey insurance centre at the Bahrain Financial Harbour (BFH) with an initial investment of $50 million.
According to GDN, a ceremony to lay the foundation stone for the Bahrain International Insurance Centre (BIIC) was held at the BFH's Client Relations Centre in Manama on Wednesday.
The centre is being established with the investment of Saudi businessman Shaikh Saleh bin Al Rashed.
- Summertown Interiors completes 650 sqm AXA Insurance multi-functional call centre on schedule
- BMA inks initial deal to set up Bahrain International Insurance Centre
- Emirates Green Building Council puts spotlight on energy-efficient built environments at Middle East Electricity exhibition
- Saudi Businessman buys Harbour House of Bahrain Financial Harbour for US$30 million
- Zurich International Life Limited awarded licence registration in Dubai International Financial Centre