Bahrain International Insurance Centre building to be built
Work has commenced on a 22-storey insurance centre at the Bahrain Financial Harbour (BFH) with an initial investment of $50 million.
According to GDN, a ceremony to lay the foundation stone for the Bahrain International Insurance Centre (BIIC) was held at the BFH's Client Relations Centre in Manama on Wednesday.
The centre is being established with the investment of Saudi businessman Shaikh Saleh bin Al Rashed.
- BMA inks initial deal to set up Bahrain International Insurance Centre
- Deal signed for new project at Bahrain Financial Harbour
- Bahrain: $200 million insurance centre agreement inked
- Bahrain strives to become region’s insurance hub
- Saudi Businessman buys Harbour House of Bahrain Financial Harbour for US$30 million