Bahrain and Jordan forge closer ties
Bahrain's Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) Chairman Dr. Esam Abdulla Fakhro yesterday expressed the Bahrain private sector firms keenness to bolster bilateral and commercial relations with the Kingdom of Jordan.
This came during his meeting with labour adviser at the Jordanian embassy in Bahrain Saeed Al Jassar. They discussed ways to promote cooperation between the Bahraini and Jordanian business sectors in the field of human resource development and the exchange of experiences.
- How Saudi's health insurance market may hold the key to the industry's future
- GCC economic growth looks promising for the future, report says
- Saudi SMEs v overseas enterprises. Who is the winner?
- Why does inflation continue to rise in the UAE?
- With Sisi likely to take over, how will Egypt's 'military economy' look like?