Bahrain and Jordan forge closer ties
Bahrain's Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) Chairman Dr. Esam Abdulla Fakhro yesterday expressed the Bahrain private sector firms keenness to bolster bilateral and commercial relations with the Kingdom of Jordan.
This came during his meeting with labour adviser at the Jordanian embassy in Bahrain Saeed Al Jassar. They discussed ways to promote cooperation between the Bahraini and Jordanian business sectors in the field of human resource development and the exchange of experiences.
- Impetus from within: why the Arab World needs a very Arab 'Marshall Plan'
- 'Fiscal juggling': just how many economic priorities will Saudi Arabia's new King have to focus on?
- Despite Erdogan's 'harsh rhetoric', Turkish-Israeli is still booming
- UAE is best MidEast economy for attracting talent, index says
- The Arab Spring's success story: what will it take for Tunisia to unlock its full economic potential?