Buy, build or renovate your house in Bahrain
Bahrain has unveiled a BD14.3 million ($37.9 million) plan to help citizens buy, build or renovate their houses, said a senior government official.
The lifeline will benefit a batch of 435 applicants registered with the ministry, said Housing Minister Bassem Al Hamer, who signed an edict in this regard.
The Housing Bank (Eskan Bank) will start informing the beneficiaries soon so that they can report to its premises and submit required forms for payments to proceed.
- Sorry Dubai: why London's pricy property is still number one for ME investors
- Hubris and greed: the toxic combination that drove the rise and fall of Arabtec?
- Narrowing things down: the cheapest and most expensive places to rent in Dubai
- Arabtec's nosedive: a case study for exactly what needs to change about Dubai
- The only way towards sustainability? Why Dubai's property market needs a rent-to-own option