Buy, build or renovate your house in Bahrain
Bahrain has unveiled a BD14.3 million ($37.9 million) plan to help citizens buy, build or renovate their houses, said a senior government official.
The lifeline will benefit a batch of 435 applicants registered with the ministry, said Housing Minister Bassem Al Hamer, who signed an edict in this regard.
The Housing Bank (Eskan Bank) will start informing the beneficiaries soon so that they can report to its premises and submit required forms for payments to proceed.
- A burst bubble? Dubai property set to drop in 2015 as currency adds to woes
- Construction meets Sharia: settling disputes the Saudi way
- Six savvy tips for choosing a real estate agent
- 'Selective softening': How Dubai's stabilizing property prices are in no way inclusive
- Abu Dhabi's Louvre: how far has it come and how far will it go?