Buy, build or renovate your house in Bahrain
Bahrain has unveiled a BD14.3 million ($37.9 million) plan to help citizens buy, build or renovate their houses, said a senior government official.
The lifeline will benefit a batch of 435 applicants registered with the ministry, said Housing Minister Bassem Al Hamer, who signed an edict in this regard.
The Housing Bank (Eskan Bank) will start informing the beneficiaries soon so that they can report to its premises and submit required forms for payments to proceed.
- Quiet and wise: How Oman is transforming itself into a major logistics hub
- Revealed: the top real estate tycoons in the ME
- Why did no one invest in the Suez Canal during the Economic Summit?
- Who will pay for the fire at Dubai's Torch tower?
- From oxymoron to reality: introducing affordable housing in Dubai