Buy, build or renovate your house in Bahrain
Bahrain has unveiled a BD14.3 million ($37.9 million) plan to help citizens buy, build or renovate their houses, said a senior government official.
The lifeline will benefit a batch of 435 applicants registered with the ministry, said Housing Minister Bassem Al Hamer, who signed an edict in this regard.
The Housing Bank (Eskan Bank) will start informing the beneficiaries soon so that they can report to its premises and submit required forms for payments to proceed.
- The UAE-Egypt Affair: Behind the scenes of Cairo's $40 billion housing initiative
- Revealed: Dubai's $300 million Green "Oasis"
- Why Dubai's housing market is more riskier than we thought
- Kuwait: Investment sector continues to lead real estate sales
- Why GCC nationals are rushing to buy property in this unexpected MENA country