Buy, build or renovate your house in Bahrain
Bahrain has unveiled a BD14.3 million ($37.9 million) plan to help citizens buy, build or renovate their houses, said a senior government official.
The lifeline will benefit a batch of 435 applicants registered with the ministry, said Housing Minister Bassem Al Hamer, who signed an edict in this regard.
The Housing Bank (Eskan Bank) will start informing the beneficiaries soon so that they can report to its premises and submit required forms for payments to proceed.
- CEO of the UAE's top developer, MAF Properties talks money and retail
- The top five mistakes committed by real estate agents
- After bringing down Dubai's Finanicial Market by $30 billion, what does Arabtec's downfall really tell us?
- Gaza's desperate need for a 'Marshall Plan'
- 'Operation Constructive Edge': Gaza looks to post-war aid to rebuild