Bahrain: Mega residential and development project
Blueprints for a mega residential and development project in Bilad Al Qadeem were disclosed Wedneday as Bahrain's Municipalities and Agriculture Minister Ali Saleh Al Saleh toured the village. The project, covering 12,000 square metres, will include a suq having 58 shops, mosque and a social centre.
According to GDN, an adjacent land covering 34,000 square metres has also been allotted to construct a residential project.
The minister promised to expand a housing scheme earmarked for land in the area.
- Bahrain: Efforts to buy land surrounding A'ali mosque
- Bahrain's Industrial City to prop up economy with surplus jobs
- Progress in development plans of mega industrial project in Bahrain discussed
- Bahrain: Private sector to develop residential project in northern Muharraq
- Bahrain: $300 million project to develop themed residential community around Riffa Golf Course