Bahrain: Minister inspects Al Areen Desert Spa and Resort project
Bahrain's Al Areen Desert Spa and Resort project is the culmination of Bahrain’s efforts to promote the family and quality tourism, Bahrain Tribune reported. The $750 million project will give a new dimension to the tourism industry in Bahrain, the bahraini Minister of Works and Housing, Fahmi bin Ali Al Jowder, said on Wednesday during a visit to Al Areen Client Centre (CRC) in Sakhir.
Encompassing an area of two million square meters, Al Areen is located in the southern part of the Kingdom. The aim of the project is to create an authentic desert experience, which will incorporate a unique, first-of-its-kind spa resort, themed residential communities, hotels, a thrilling water park, and commercial and entertainment facilities.
- KIC to invest $47 million in Bahrain's Al-Areen Desert Spa & Resort
- Gulf Finance House and Bahrain Ministry of Finance sign MoU for Al-Areen project
- Bahrain: Lost Paradise of Dilmun Water Park
- Bahrain government and GFH form holding company for Al-Areen Desert Spa and Resort
- Al Areen development to be promoted during F1