Bahrain: New 16,000 square metrer complex opens
B&B Logistics has opened its new state-of-the-art, BD3 million warehouse complex at Mina Salman, Bahrain.
According to GDN, it is located in a secure area adjacent to the kingdom's primary container terminal and the new Hidd causeway. Covering an area of 16,000 square metres - and with a total storage capacity of 12,000 pallets - the complex incorporates the latest technologies for racking, materials handling and security.
- Exhibition opens for two luxury Egypt apartment developments
- Bahrain: New 16,000 square metre market to be established
- Bahrain: Biggest retail complex to be built by Majid Al Futtaim Investments
- Qatar: New 12,000 square metre hypermarket opens
- Bahrain World Trade Center Moves Towards Launch Of Kingdom’s First World-Class Office And Commercial Complex