Bahrain: New air traffic control tower opens
The new BD2.9 million air traffic control tower, on Saturday was opened at Bahrain International Airport, Gulf News reported. "The 49.5 metre high 12-storey structure, built in an area of 580 square metres, provides a bird's eye-view of the airport and its surroundings," Bahrain's Deputy Prime Minister and Transportation Minister Shaikh Ali bin Khalifa Al Khalifa was quoted as saying.
- Air traffic control tower at Bahrain International Airport completed
- Bahrain International Airport's new air traffic control tower almost complete
- Bahrain: PM launches 90,000 square-metre campus project
- Minister: Bahrain to use new technologies to realize housing vision
- Bahrain spends BD1.34 million each year on insuring government property