Bahrain: New Disneyland-styled theme park to be built
Bahrain's Municipalities and Agriculture Minister Ali Saleh Al Saleh is to lay the foundation stone for the second phase of the BD9.1 million Disneyland-styled Adhari multi-purpose theme park on Wednesday. The ceremony, at 9am, will be attended by ministers, Shura Council and parliament members and government officials. The park is inclined to be finished by next year, GDN reported. Spread over 165,319 s. qm., it will feature a roller-coaster, a water park, children's play areas, a mini-golf course, a bowling arena, a game arcade, dining areas, family recreation facilities, a shopping mall and a children's museum.
Al Khaleej Development Company (Tameer) and Kuwaiti Markets and Commercial Complexes Company have won the contract to develop and run the park for 30 years.
- Dubai-based firm brings Disneyland to Pakistan
- And you thought Bahrain was tiny! $52.7 million Bahraini theme park to include weather and gravity defying gigs
- Gulf Waves appointed as PR agency for Wonderland Theme and Water Park
- Bahrain: New theme park to be built
- Bahrain: Works on multi-purpose theme park started