Bahrain: New financial packages for housing project
Bahrain-based real estate finance and development company, Reef, is inclined to launch financial packages for the BD600 million Hay Al Zahra’a View Housing project on which the construction work will begin shortly. According to Bahrain Tribune, the construction for Hay Al Zahra’a View launched by Al Enma’a House for Real Estate to offer social housing will kick off next month with the finalisation of the contractors.
Reef will provide financial packages for individuals and up to three persons, said the company Chief Executive Officer, Dr Khalid Abdullah.
- Construction of $31.8m development planned by Al Enma'a
- New causeway project for Bahrain Financial Harbour and Bahrain Bay
- Tunisian Government allocates TD 50 Million to develop infrastructure for the Tunis Financial Harbour Project
- Dadabhai Construction announces plans to launch new BD 20 million waterfront Housing & Development project in Bahrain
- Kuwait Finance House (Bahrain) reports strong financial performance