Bahrain: New housing fund expected
A new housing fund is expected to be set up to help support needy Bahraini families. According to the GDN, a plan is also on the way to help families get mortgages to purchase their own homes, said the Bahraini Works and Housing Ministry. It added it is establishing a Social Housing Fund and beefing up its Housing Services Directorate.
The ministry has issued a letter of intent for a consultancy services project titled Strengthening and Expanding the Housing Services Delivery, to Ernst and Young. The company will conduct a combined project on both key strategic initiatives, said Housing Assistant Under-Secretary Dr Nabeel Abulfateh.
- Saudi women married to expats to finally receive housing support.....under a series of ridiculous conditions
- Bahrain: New housing plan for needy families
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- A New investment for GCC Real Estate Fund in Bahrain
- Bahrain: Families oppose new housing project