Bahrain: New mall to open
A new BD4 million shopping mall in Nuwaidrat area is to open its doors for business before Eid, the Business Head of Jawad Business Group told the Bahrain Tribune.
The floor space given over to frozen foods will be trebled, the grocery section will be doubled and there will also be expansion in the fresh products department.
The new mall will create 200 to 250 job opportunities for youngsters who will be provided with the appropriate training.
There will be 90 to 100 new stores opened by the group by the first quarter of next year and most of the shops will be opened in Bahrain.
- MODA Mall announces new luxury stores
- New luxury stores add lustre to Bahrain's luxury retail offering
- The REDTAG Group opens new store at Bahrain Mall by refurbishment of the existing Sana
- New shopping mall to open in Bahrain in January
- Danube to strengthen market presence in Bahrain with opening of showroom in Bahrain Mall