Bahrain: New theme park to be built
A new theme park is to built on the Muharraq coastline. It will include a modern fishing port, a maritime sports centre, a water garden, coffee shops and more.
The theme park will be built on land between the Shaikh Hamad bin Isa Causeway and the Shaikh Isa bin Salman Causeway, linking Manama and Muharraq. According to GDN, work has already started on a one-kilometre walking circuit which will be part of the park.
Work on the second phase of the project will begin as soon as the walkway is finished in June.
"A theme park will then be built and it will include a water garden, family restrooms, coffee shops and a place where people can practise outdoor sports." The five-kilometre area would be constructed in a traditional style, but in a modern manner.
- And you thought Bahrain was tiny! $52.7 million Bahraini theme park to include weather and gravity defying gigs
- Dubai-based firm brings Disneyland to Pakistan
- Gulf Waves appointed as PR agency for Wonderland Theme and Water Park
- Bahrain: New Disneyland-styled theme park to be built
- Bahrain: New theme park opens