Bahrain: New theme park opens
A new theme park officially opens Monday on the Muharraq coastline. The Municipalities and Agriculture Ministry has finished the first phase of the Al Ghous (Diving) Theme Park project, at a cost of around BD700,000.
According to the GDN, the BD2 million second phase of the project, which will include a BD841,550 first-class restaurant complex and other maritime facilities is set to start early next year.
The 40,000 sq. m. park is located between the Shaikh Hamad bin Isa Causeway and the Shaikh Isa bin Salman Causeway, linking Manama and Muharraq.
- And you thought Bahrain was tiny! $52.7 million Bahraini theme park to include weather and gravity defying gigs
- AED 14 billion Legends in Dubailand opens headquarters; Development of first of three theme parks commences
- Bahrain: New 16,000 sq. m. park to open
- Lebanon's first $80 million theme park opens
- Bahrain: New theme park to be built