Bahrain to produce 1.5 bn worth in petchem power-houses index
Bahrain plans to set up two factories specialised in producing urea and ammonia at an outlay of $1.5 billion, said Energy Minister Dr Abdulhussain Mirza.
The package is part of a plan to expand the Gulf Petrochemicals Industries Company.
Dr Mirza yesterday (May 28) discussed the mega expansion project with Transportation Minister and Economic Development Board acting chief executive Kamal Ahmed.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment