Bahrain to produce 1.5 bn worth in petchem power-houses index
The package is part of a plan to expand the Gulf Petrochemicals Industries Company
Click here to add Abdulhussain Mirza as an alert
Disable alert for Abdulhussain Mirza,
Click here to add Economic Development Board as an alert
Disable alert for Economic Development Board,
Click here to add Gulf Petrochemicals Industries Company as an alert
Disable alert for Gulf Petrochemicals Indust ...,
Click here to add Kamal Ahmed as an alert
Disable alert for Kamal Ahmed
Bahrain plans to set up two factories specialised in producing urea and ammonia at an outlay of $1.5 billion, said Energy Minister Dr Abdulhussain Mirza.
The package is part of a plan to expand the Gulf Petrochemicals Industries Company.
Dr Mirza yesterday (May 28) discussed the mega expansion project with Transportation Minister and Economic Development Board acting chief executive Kamal Ahmed.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge