Bahrain to produce 1.5 bn worth in petchem power-houses index
Bahrain plans to set up two factories specialised in producing urea and ammonia at an outlay of $1.5 billion, said Energy Minister Dr Abdulhussain Mirza.
The package is part of a plan to expand the Gulf Petrochemicals Industries Company.
Dr Mirza yesterday (May 28) discussed the mega expansion project with Transportation Minister and Economic Development Board acting chief executive Kamal Ahmed.
- Saudi’s Prince Al Waleed bin Talal becomes Twitter’s second largest investor
- World Bank loans Egypt $550M to clean up the countryside
- Oprah snubs BDS over Israeli diamonds
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says