Bahrain: Sales of real estate properties on rise
Real estate properties traded over the past three months amounted to BD142.288 million, up from BD114.130 million. According to the GDN, this figure represents a rise of 25 per cent over last year's first quarter, said Survey and Land Registration Organisation president Shaikh Salman bin Abdulla Al Khalifa.
- Bahrain’s Real Estate sector shows shift in key demand drivers as small gains continue in most sectors
- Bahrain real estate market - still adjusting to the realities of the global downturn
- Bahrain real estate deals on rise
- Kuwaiti real estate sales on rise
- Kuwait: Strong growth in real estate sales continued in April boosted by rise in residential sector