Bahrain signs up Emirates Glass to supply Formula One complex
The Formula One complex in Bahrain will be fitted with glass produced at the Al-Quoz facility of Emirates Glass. Emirates Glass will supply a substantial 11,000 square meters of its top-of-the-line EmiCool NE low emissions glass.
EmiCool provides the optimal balance between requirements to keep the high temperatures of the Gulf out of the steel and glass buildings - while at the same time providing enough indoor light and aesthetic appearances. EmiCool also provides good night view by reducing indoor reflection and helps save on electricity.
The contractor for the Formula One project, Aluminium Services and the architect Tilke, selected EmiCool by Emirates Glass out a wide international field of suppliers. The project is scheduled for completion by the end of this year.
Bahrain has injected $150 million into the Middle East's first Formula One Grand Prix circuit. Organizers say more than 20,000 tickets have already been sold – and expect to attract 70,000 for the first race on April 4. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Siemens clinches $13 million Bahrain Race Circuit contract
- Emirates Glass wins major supply deal for Concourse 2 at Dubai international airport
- vodafone mclaren mercedes on top form as bae systems celebrates 11 years as technology partners to the formula one powerhouse
- Saudi Arabia plans industrial complex around phosphate mine
- In search of a winning formula – part one