Bahrain's sukuk securities oversubscribed
The Central Bank of Bahrain has announced that the monthly issue of the Sukuk Al Salam Islamic securities for the BD18 million ($47.2 million) issue has been oversubscribed by 248 per cent.
The issue, which carries a maturity of 91 days, begins tomorrow and matures on December 26. The expected return on the issue is 1.2 per cent.
- A misnomer: Gulf states embark on ambitious investment spree in the 'hopeless continent'
- Not much choice: Along with Syrian businessmen, Lebanon's private sector migrates to Dubai
- What's going on with MENA debt capital markets?
- Rachel Corrie vs. Arab Bank: hypocrisy and injustice in the US' legal system
- Iraqi Kurdistan seeks investor funds amidst independence 'grey area'