Bahrain: Works on dilapidated houses progress
Work on at least 1,000 dilapidated houses is set to be completed by April next year, a senior Works and Housing Ministry official told the GDN. Work is currently being carried out on some 300 out of 500 homes under the King Hamad Scheme for Dilapidated Houses.
According to the newspaper, work has been completed on about half of them, said Works and Housing Ministry assistant under-secretary for housing Nabeel Abu Al Fath.
- Bahrain: Work on dilapidated houses delayed
- Bahraini Prime Minister orders to speed up reconstruction work on 80 dilapidated houses
- Progress reported in Baharin's Housing Rehabilitation Programme
- Bahrain: New applications for demolishing and rebuilding dilapidated houses
- Bahrain: Dilapidated houses to be upgraded