Bahraini families who moved from shanty town demand building extensions
Bahraini families who have been moved recently from a Segaiya shanty town to brand new houses in Tubli are appealing for more space.These families live today in two-bedroom homes.
The families are asking for extensions to be built to the homes or for temporary apartments, until a permanent solution can be found, GDN reported.
They are now living in the 50 new homes in Tubli, built at a cost of BD1 million.
- Bahrain to destroy shanty town for building purposes
- Bahrain's dirty secret: How the tiny island nation doubled its prison population since 2011
- Tamkeen and AZADEA continue to develop retail talent
- Rocket attack on southern Israeli town; Two settlers injured near Ramallah; PA arrests suspected informers
- Bahrain’s Real Estate sector shows shift in key demand drivers as small gains continue in most sectors