Bahraini government to sell shares in real estate firm
The Bahraini government is planning to sell its 39 per cent shareholding in the Seef Mall Real Estate Company. Shares will be offered exclusively to Bahraini nationals at an initial public offering, the GDN reported.
During Sunday's Cabinet session, presided over by Prime Minister Sheikh Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, he revealed plans for the sale.
- GAM to sell share in real estate development
- New real estate firm registered in Bahrain
- Further FDI predicted after $1 billion landmark real estate deal between US private equity firm and Dubai government
- AREIT acquires prime Bahraini real estate
- Tackling the formidable question: is it time to buy or to sell Emaar shares?