Bahraini king to declare new housing plan
A BD6.6 million housing scheme will be unveiled during Bahraini King Hamad's visit to the Southern Governorate.
The plan includes big residential project in the governorate, where 154 housing units will be built in the area located southeast of the Shaikh Salman bin Ahmed Al Fateh Fort (formerly Riffa Fort).
- King of Bahrain Project declared
- Bahraini king announces new housing initiative
- Saudi King declares new steps to raise standards of living
- Dadabhai Construction announces plans to launch new BD 20 million waterfront Housing & Development project in Bahrain
- Bahraini King opens landmark session of new parliament