Bahrain's government to pay BD200 million in compensation for houses, properties
Bahrain's government may be forced to pay out BD200 million in compensation to raze 200 homes and other property if a new highway goes ahead.
According to the GDN, this includes the new BD3 million St Christopher's Junior School, which opened only last month, Northern Municipal Council chairman Sayed Majeed Al Sayed told the GDN.
He said the council would be demanding an estimated BD200 million compensation for land and property owners affected by the highway.
- Bahrain: Houses to be razed for new highway
- Dubai coma victim seeks compensation from Emirates hotel chain
- Bahrain: Compensation for property owners affected by new highway
- Bahrain not to destroy 200 houses for new highway
- Gulf Holding Company Unveils Signature Series at Kuwait Property Exhibition; Showcases Projects worth US$900 million