Bahrain's King highlights housing development
Bahrain's King Hamad on Saturday gave instructions to quickly earmark sites for planned housing projects. According to the GDN, the king also called on the private sector to get involved in financing such developments.
The king was speaking as he received Bahrain's Works and Housing Minister Fahmi Al Jowder who briefed him on housing plans for the coming two years.
- Gulf Finance House signs development agreements with Wadhwa Group and Adani
- Dadabhai Construction announces plans to launch new BD 20 million waterfront Housing & Development project in Bahrain
- Bahrain king briefed on two futuristic projects
- Rebounding: Bahrain's GDP to grow by 4.5%
- Gulf Finance House and investors visit Mumbai economic development zone project