Bahrain's National Planning Development Strategies Project launched
Bahrain's National Planning Development Strategies Project (NPDSP) was launched Monday. The NPDSP will determine all land uses and zoning of all planned and unplanned pieces of land to direct future growth for the next 20 years, according to Bahrain Tribune.
The goals of NPDSP include developing a master plan, to develop guiding principles, to lay down the economic summary of future market projections, to finalise a sustainable development strategy and environment plan, new town planning and housing strategies.
- Despite protests, Bahrain attempts to spur on economic development
- Progress in development plans of mega industrial project in Bahrain discussed
- Mumbai Economic Development Zone Project secures direct access to Mumbai Pune National Highway
- Algeria Launches National Plan to Develop Aquaculture
- Qatar: Planning Council and World Bank set phase two of the labour market strategy’s national action plan in motion