Bahrain's Prime Minister vows to implement new housing project
Bahrain's Prime Minister, Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, has received a delegation of Budaiya residents who conveyed to him a number of suggestions and demands including more housing projects. According to Bahrain Tribune, Shaikh Khalifa stressed that the government planned to implement a housing project which had been approved by the Cabinet in May.
- Kuwait Prime Minister Nasser Previews Development Plan, Vows to Reduce Bureaucracy
- Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa the Prime Minister to officially inaugurate Bahrain’s New Khalifa Bin Salman Port
- Bahrain's Prime Minister stresses housing needs
- Bahrain: New lands for housing projects in Hidd
- Bahrain's Premier in housing vow