Bank consortium to fund new tourism project in Aqaba
A bank consortium on Monday signed a JD7 million agreement with Jordan Company for Development of Projects to finance construction of Marina Beach Hotel. This project will be the first integrated tourist resort project in Tala Be gulf in Aqaba.
Chief Executive of the Housing Bank for Trade and Finance Ahmed Abdel Fattah and Assistant General Manager of Al Ahli Bank, Rashid Al Daud, signed the agreement for the consortium and Executive Director of the Jordan Company Zeyad Abu Jaber signed it on behalf of the company.
According to Petra news agency, the total cost of the project amounts to JD500 million and 85 per cent of its first phase has been completed, Abu Jaber declared. The entire project is expected to be completed within months, he added. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- JPTD commissions Al-Fadel Construction for Tala Bay Project
- TDIC signs AED 500 million credit facility with banking consortium funds to finance major development projects
- Egyptian banks suspend funding new tourism project
- Leading UAE banks show interest in funding Dh30 billion JAAC project
- New funds for construction of Jamrat project