Banque Misr Sets New Middle East Benchmark , Announces New E-Comm Service
Banque Misr customers will be able to utilize secure online credit card payment services as of late June. This will mark the 11th online service to be offered by the bank. The new service was developed in partnership with Visa International, with the intent of capitalizing on the most advanced and secure technology available, the Business Today of Egypt reported. The new option will allow both individuals and merchants to integrate online and physical purchases into one payment. Presently, Banque Misr hosts small business web sites at www.banquemisr.com.
Enhanced services that are expected to be offered in the near future include "Smart Cards", short messaging service (SMS) and applications for 3rd generation WAP enabled smart phones. These services are designed to integrate mobile cellular technology with b2b and b2c options currently only available via the Internet.
- Innovative Food and Beverage concept at Mall of the Emirates sets new industry benchmark
- Egypt: Misr Exterior Bank, Banque Misr merge
- The Address Hotels & Resorts unveils first property in Emaar Misr’s Uptown Cairo
- Customers on du network all set for a new experience as du completes 800MHz trial
- Juniper Networks Sets Industry Benchmark with High-Performance 10 Gbps Intrusion Prevention System Appliance