Basic Consulting/ the Luxembourg Business Promotion Week to the Gulf Region
From November 19th to 24th, 2005 it will take place the Luxembourg Business Promotion Week to the Gulf Region ( Dubai/Amman/Abu Dhabi) organized by the Chamber of Commerce of Luxembourg and the Ministry of the Economy and Foreign Trade.
Duke Henri of Luxemburg, Mister Luc Frieden Minister of the Treasury, Minister of justice, Minister of Defense and Mister Jeannot Krecké Minister of the Economy and Foreign Trade, Minister of Sports will be there to promote the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg represented by an official company delegation.
The different receptions will take place in the following hotels:
In Emirates Palaces to Abu Dhabi on 19/11 at 8.30pm
In Emirates Tower Hotel on 20/11 at 8.00pm to Dubaï
In Le Royal to Amman on 22/11 in the evening (leroyalhotel-amman.com)
Among these companies, Basic Consulting, specialized in consulting, advertising, public relations and marketing will take part to promote The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
In plus, M. Tom Meyer managing director of Basic Consulting, will display his project named "Defense d'afficher" and "Urban Design" contains Urban lighting system and the technical terminals
© 2005 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Morsi shifts focus from Gulf region to boost economy
- The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg Bolsters Economic Relations with UAE
- Acer expands its Windows 8 upgrade refund promotion!
- Gulf Capital sponsors operation smile UAE’s Abu Dhabi Cleft Care Conference for Speech and Language Pathologists
- dubai chamber promotes its services and role in supporting local business community before trade delegations from cyprus, ecuador, sweden, sri lanka,