Batelco and Microsoft join forces
Batelco recently signed an agreement with Microsoft to develop a portfolio of Internet and Mobile related web-services that will benefit consumers, private companies, and government agencies.
Various initiatives in mobile, internet, and multimedia will be explored and resultant products and services could be launched in Bahrain, subject to market conditions, before being rolled out to other Gulf states.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft is a leader in software, services and Internet technologies for personal and business computing. The company offers a range of products and services designed to empower people through software on any device. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Microsoft to debut Office System 2003 at GITEX
- Kuwait Oil Tanker Company renews three-year Microsoft enterprise agreement at GITEX
- Microsoft introduces licensing plan for Middle East's SMB community
- Sharjah Municipality standardizes on Microsoft technologies
- UAE ministry of higher education and Microsoft sign agreement