Batelco Announces New GPRS Roaming Agreements with International Operators
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading mobile operator, continues to arrange commercial roaming agreements with international operators for the benefit of its customers. Batelco provides International roaming services on a bilateral basis with over three hundred and thirty international operators.
Among the latest operators to sign GPRS roaming agreements with Batelco are:-
• Orange – France
• TMN – Portugal
• TIM Italy (Telecom Italia) - Italy
• Rogers Wireless – Canada
• T-Mobile - USA
• CYTA - Cyprus
• Vodafone - UK
• True Move – Thailand
• O2 - Ireland
• Dhiraagu – Maldives
• Du – UAE
• Mobilink - Pakistan
Through these agreements, Batelco’s postpaid mobile customers, who have GPRS/MMS enabled handsets with GPRS/ MMS settings, will be able to use all mobile services including sending and receiving pictures, video clips, email messages and browsing the Internet through their mobile sets while they are in any of these locations by selecting these operators.
“All of these countries are popular destinations for our customers so we are delighted to provide these GPRS roaming agreements with so many leading operators,” said Batelco Corporate Affairs General Manager Ahmed Al Janahi.
“These agreements put the number of operators we have international roaming agreements with to 338 operators around the globe,” he added. “Batelco has a commitment towards its customers to enable them to be in touch with their relatives, friends, and colleagues wherever they might be.
- Batelco announces GPRS roaming agreement with Mobilink Pakistan
- Batelco signs GPRS & MMS roaming agreement with Saudi Arabia
- Batelco signs new deal with Telecom Italia
- New Roaming Agreements with Leading Telecommunications Companies in the Region to Benefit Batelco Customers
- ICQ signs agreements with international wireless messaging services