'Golden balls' after all? David Beckham's ventures earning 317,000 pounds a week!
Even after the father-of-four's retirement, his Footwork Productions Company for sponsorship deals and football earnings had a 16.5 million-pound turnover in 2012, which has increased by 1.3 million pounds from 2011, the Daily Star reported.
According to the figures just lodged with Companies House, the 38-year-old former footie ace also paid himself a salary of 14.1 million-pound.
The former Manchester United player has deals with brands like Adidas, Armani, Samsung and Diet Coke.
- A precious vehicle banned: the emerging black market for Tuk-tuks in Egypt
- 'Halal-hysteria': the biggest issue facing the halal industry is a PR one
- No fluff: new subsidy cut may mean the end of Egyptian cotton
- An exercise in futility? UAE and Egypt bond over 'nonsensically' growing wheat in the desert
- Not getting off their back, yet: why activists still skeptical of GCC's band aid labour reforms