'Golden balls' after all? David Beckham's ventures earning 317,000 pounds a week!
Even after the father-of-four's retirement, his Footwork Productions Company for sponsorship deals and football earnings had a 16.5 million-pound turnover in 2012, which has increased by 1.3 million pounds from 2011, the Daily Star reported.
According to the figures just lodged with Companies House, the 38-year-old former footie ace also paid himself a salary of 14.1 million-pound.
The former Manchester United player has deals with brands like Adidas, Armani, Samsung and Diet Coke.
- Bayt.com: More than 70 per cent of Mideast professionals think that meetings are time well spent
- The Suez Project: a good start, but not a substitute for industrialization
- GCC eyes on fertilizers that combat nutrition deficiencies
- New reports tells us all there is to know about salary increases in the GCC
- Misrata: Libya's 'entrepreneurial phoenix'?