'Golden balls' after all? David Beckham's ventures earning 317,000 pounds a week!
Even after the father-of-four's retirement, his Footwork Productions Company for sponsorship deals and football earnings had a 16.5 million-pound turnover in 2012, which has increased by 1.3 million pounds from 2011, the Daily Star reported.
According to the figures just lodged with Companies House, the 38-year-old former footie ace also paid himself a salary of 14.1 million-pound.
The former Manchester United player has deals with brands like Adidas, Armani, Samsung and Diet Coke.
- Lebanon's smokin' economy: why Beirut is allocating $39 million this year for cigarette production
- Google's not happy with the ME's online business performance
- How the healthcare industry and populace can get the most from healthcare
- Delusion or reality? The new kind of 'industrial revolution' awaiting the Gulg
- Why the Middle East must invest its future in manufacturing AND innovation