'Golden balls' after all? David Beckham's ventures earning 317,000 pounds a week!
Even after the father-of-four's retirement, his Footwork Productions Company for sponsorship deals and football earnings had a 16.5 million-pound turnover in 2012, which has increased by 1.3 million pounds from 2011, the Daily Star reported.
According to the figures just lodged with Companies House, the 38-year-old former footie ace also paid himself a salary of 14.1 million-pound.
The former Manchester United player has deals with brands like Adidas, Armani, Samsung and Diet Coke.
- Calculating the true cost of regional strife
- Just BS? Why Israel's anti-BDS law can't really stop BDS internationally
- Malnourished economy: global hunger leading to $2 trillion loss in world GDP
- Going green: UAE looks to save Dh6.98b a year by 2030 with renewable energy
- Diversify and dump the slump in the GCC