'Golden balls' after all? David Beckham's ventures earning 317,000 pounds a week!
Even after the father-of-four's retirement, his Footwork Productions Company for sponsorship deals and football earnings had a 16.5 million-pound turnover in 2012, which has increased by 1.3 million pounds from 2011, the Daily Star reported.
According to the figures just lodged with Companies House, the 38-year-old former footie ace also paid himself a salary of 14.1 million-pound.
The former Manchester United player has deals with brands like Adidas, Armani, Samsung and Diet Coke.
- Juicy start-up: an inside look into the "high-tech" Palestinian juice producer
- Saudi Arabia gets a mooooove on transforming its dairy sector to meet rising demand
- Why MENA investors are ready to spend in the art market
- Halal pharmacies: the next big thing?
- Are gold markets becoming more and more polarized?