BenQ launches 3310 digital camera in Middle East
BenQ Middle East is marketing its 3310 digital camera in Middle East markets. The BenQ 3310 digital camera combines a high-resolution 3,340,000 pixel CCD and the ability to record video images and sound with sleek, high-tech styling making this model a perfect marriage of form and function.
The BenQ digital camera is light weight and compact. And the sliding lens cover design means no lens cap to lose; it also protects the lens and camera interior and activates an on/off switch that saves power.
BenQ develops digital life devices. The company’s Middle East headquarters office are located in Dubai's Jebel Ali Free Zone. BenQ has manufacturing plants in China, Malaysia, Mexico, and Taiwan. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Fujinon Launches 2MPx 360° ImmerVision Enables® Panomorph Lens in EMEA
- Rahbani Productions introduces T-Rex Superscope lens system
- Benq launches Middle East headquarters in Dubai
- BenQ introduces the latest G1 digital camera in the UAE
- BenQ bolsters bridge-type cameras with the launch of GH800 in the Middle East