Bentley drives forward with Lifestyles event this October
Bentley, in conjunction with Al-Habtoor Motors, the sole United Arab Emirates (UAE)’s Bentley Dealer, is to showcase three of its thoroughbred cars on the lawns of Dubai International Marine Club during the upcoming Lifestyles event.
Bentley will have on show its four-door saloon, the Bentley Arnage T, with its hand-built, 6.75-litre twin-turbocharged V8, as well as two Bentley Arnage Rs which will be used as test drives for serious buyers at the event. Bentley Motors, now owned by the Volkswagen Group, is benefiting from very substantial investment and is developing new models to extend still further the breadth of customers' choice.
The company's decision to participate in Lifestyles, which takes place from October 17-18th, reflects the optimism the company has in the audience that will be enjoying the two-day event. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Bentley Communications to target Iraqi reconstruction with barter alliances
- Safe & Sound ‘Pink Book Sale’
- The Samsung Amman International Marathon will kick off on October 28
- SanDisk Launches Industry’s First Premium Memory Cards for Mobile Phones – Ideal for Consumers with a Digital Lifestyle
- Emirates drives forward in Europe