Bentley Egypt sets all-time highest sales growth record
Riding high on the success of the popular Bentley brand, MTI Automotive Egypt had registered a record growth of 150% in sales in the first quarter within the region’s scale.
The growth was primarily driven by MTI targeted marketing strategies. With excellency in consumer satisfaction and leveraged prices, MTI Egypt has proved its capability in achieving double its sales target in Middle East, Africa and India.
Commenting on the record performance, Engineer Ahmed El Gharib, General Manager, MTI said “this consistent sales growth demonstrates customers' belief and confidence in the Bentley brand. We are pleased to see such robust growth in the Bentley car line and we believe that this luxury world class product will further propel the Bentley brand in the market.”
These sales figures have been achieved hand in hand with the appointment of Mr. Eslam Tawfik, MTI Marketing Manager. Based on this success he commented “ Our promise to deliver quality and performance are the main factors that have lead to the impressive sales figures. With continuous focus on customer satisfaction, we have managed to reach this new sales drive. Our ongoing teamwork and persistence in offering the best service has driven us to this new height in our sales marking us number one achiever in the region”.
Combined with a strong infrastructure, increased investments in facilities, excellent after-sales service and an excellent vehicle portfolio MTI Automotive looks forward to taking the brand to greater heights in the near future.
“Undoubtedly the power, performance and luxury of our models are a key part of this success but so too is the hard work of our dedicated staff in providing outstanding servicing with the authenticity of the Bentley name. All credits of this success goes to MTI Automotive growing customer base and the great sales team that has been built.“ added Mr. Hani Salem, Bentley Sales Manager.
Bentley cars are showcased at the 15th Automech exhibition, the leading international auto show in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, held under the auspices of Akhbar Al Youm from 3rd to 7th June at the CICC in Nasr City,.
- UAE and China reach for the stars with MOU on outer space research
- United Airlines to end Washington-Dubai route: a case of sour grapes?
- Qatar seals $7.02 billion deal for French Rafale fighter jets
- A year later: how safe is flying after the Malaysian airlines' disasters?
- Nationalist glory or economic revival? Why Egyptians are rushing for two-way traffic in the Suez Canal
- Audi sets Middle East all-time sales record: 2012 overall up 18.3%, 3rd quarter plus 12.5%
- Audi sets all-time ME sales record with 15% gain in first half 2012
- R&M Records Highest Growth Performance in the Middle East and Africa
- UAE MasterIndex of Consumer Confidence Holds Steady
- infiniti achieves all-time sales record